Check out the links below to see what is happening in 2016!
January 2016 – June 2016
Registration is now open & will continue until course capacity is reached.
Books to Film: To Kill a Mockingbird
Introduction to Yoga & Meditation
The Art, Geology & Wine of “the Garden of France” – The Loire Valley – Filled!
Spring 2016 Lectures Descriptions – Updated!
Advance registration is required.
|Salt Pond I||Wednesday||June 1||1-2:30pm||$10|
|Salt Pond II||Thursday||June 23||10-11:30am||$10|
|iPhone Bascis||Monday||June 6||11-12:30pm||$10|
|Military Activity in Narragansett Bay in WWII||Wednesday||June 8||1-2:30pm||$10|
|Navajo Language Renasissance||Wednesday||June 8||10-11:30am||$10|
|Life Reimagined||Thursday||June 9||1-2:30pm||$10|
|Missing Links||Monday||June 13||1-2:30PM||$10|
|Museums in Rhode Island||Wednesday||June 15||1-2:30pm||$10|
Updated Course Information*
The following courses have filled:
- The Art, Geology & Wine of “the Garden of France” – The Loire Valley – Tues. – Donna Hutchinson
- Masters of Photography – Tues. – Jan Armor
- World War 1 – Monday – Stanley Carpenter
- Locate the Course Registration Form (see link above).
- Return the completed form, along with your payment by check.
- Make checks payable to URI (CASH and CREDIT CARDS cannot be accepted)
- WALK-IN REGISTRATIONS are accepted during normal OLLI office hours.
- MAIL-IN REGISTRATIONS will be processed as soon as they arrive.
- After you have submitted your registration, you will be automatically enrolled UNLESS the class has been over-subscribed, in which case you will be notified.
- Registrations are accepted until course is filled.
- If you decide to drop out of a course, you must inform the office at least 2 weeks before the start date to receive credit toward another class.
- If OLLI finds that it must cancel a class, you will receive a credit toward another class.
- OLLI follows the University’s policy of cancelling classes for certain holidays and because of inclement weather.
Most OLLI courses are held in our classrooms located at 210 Flagg Rd. unless otherwise noted.
Advance registration and OLLI Membership is required.