TO PLACE AN ORDER:
- Simply log onto The Permit Store
- Create an account or log into last year’s account. The password must be at least 7 characters and contain at least one number. It is important to remember your username and password as you will keep your vehicle information and any other personal information updated at all times in this account. Please note that hangtags are non-transferable to another student/staff/faculty member.
- Complete all information fields and continue through the ordering process as instructed.
- At the end of your order, print your receipt for your financial records.
- Next, print your temporary permit by clicking on the link: “Print Temporary Permit” which is found on your receipt. Place your temporary permit on your dashboard and that will hold you over until your hangtag arrives in the mail.
NOTE: If there is no link on your receipt which says “Print Temporary Permit”, your permit order has gone into a manual approval process and will take up to 48 hours to be approved. If this is the case, please place your receipt on your dashboard. You will receive an email when your order is approved and at that time you can sign back into your account and print out your temporary permit to place on your dashboard until your hangtag arrives in the mail.
Approximately 2 -3 weeks after your order is placed you will receive a permit decal in the mail. Instructions will be enclosed with the decal advising you to activate your permit in the account that you started online at The Permit Store.
Warning: Transfer of Faculty/Staff Hangtags to students is not allowed and may be subject to penalty.