Parking Registration Fees and Associated Waivers for the 2016-2017 Academic Year:
Full Time 20-Hour Graduate Assistant Commuters:
- 20-hour Graduate Assistant Commuter Rate: $ 0.00
To be eligible for a Graduate Assistant waiver, the following criteria are required:
- Student must be a full time, 20-hour per week Graduate Assistant.
- Student must have an effective date of employment as of August 30, 2016 for the Fall semester and as of January 2017 for the Spring semester.
- Student’s name must appear on the official BOG/GAU listing of Graduate Assistants.
- The student must order the appropriate Graduate Assistant parking permit for the waiver to be applied automatically.
Order Online: www.buymypermit.com/uri (Note: your URI Student ID is your Account Number)
In order to gain access to the permit portal, use your URI Student ID number as your Account Number. You are required to verify and link your vehicle to your permit to park on campus. You will need the license plate number, make, model, color, year and registration expiration date of your vehicle.
Graduate Assistant Commuters: Please DO NOT pay!!! If you are not offered the commuter permit for $0.00 then log out and contact Parking Services at (401) 874-9281 between normal business hours. Most likely Parking Services did not receive notification from the Graduate School of your eligibility for the GA parking fee waiver.
Permits arrive within 5-7 business days to the shipping address provided. Your vehicle license plate number is used as a temporary parking pass until your new permit arrives in the mail!
Please review the insert that comes with your permit for the placement location on your vehicle and the specific parking guidelines to follow to avoid citations.
If you experience any “technical” issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at (401) 874-9281 between normal business hours. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your transportation and parking needs.