TEMPORARY STUDENT PARKING PASSES
At this time, parking permits are not for sale. Please park in lots designated for your status at the University (i.e. student, faculty, staff). Parking permits will go on sale mid-to-late August. Please check back for more information.
Students who have a vehicle on campus infrequently may purchase a temporary parking pass online. Temporary passes allow students to park in any student parking lot on campus.
- 1-day temporary pass: $6.00
- 7-day temporary pass: $30.00
- 30-day temporary pass: $90.00
For questions about temporary passes, please call 401-874-9281.
Student Parking Permit Annual Fees
- Permits are not sold in our office. Permits will become available for purchase online in mid-to-late August.
- Permits cannot be purchased for one semester.
- Resale or transfer of permits is not allowed and will be subject to criminal or student judicial action.
Important Address Information:
- Be sure to use the mailing address where you live at the time of your order. Permits mailed to a future address (i.e. September off-campus rental) may become lost in the mail. If you are renting off-campus, inform the town’s post office (i.e. Narragansett Post Office) that you are a new resident at that address or the mail could be undeliverable.
Sample On-Campus Resident Student Mailing Address:
50 Lower College Road Unit #_____
Kingston, RI 02881
Note: Permit orders displaying only a Dorm and/or room number for a mailing address will not be delivered by the post office.
Returning Students: Be sure to update your mailing address. Permits not received due to an invalid mailing address will incur a replacement fee of $50.00.
To purchase your student parking permit follow the instructions below.
How to Purchase Your Student Parking Permit
Information on how to purchase your student parking permit will become available in mid-to-late August. Please check back then for more information. Thank you.