The College of Pharmacy provides its students with a full range of resources to complement and support their academic studies. For further information or questions about any of the information listed below, contact the Office of Student and Academic Affairs.
It is the responsibility of each student at the University of Rhode Island to meet all their course and credit requirements. Throughout their enrollment, students are encouraged to seek the assistance of academic advising that is available to them.
Pharm.D. Program Advising
- PharmD Academic Advisor: Denise Gorenski, coordinator, Student and Academic Affairs, College of Pharmacy
- From Freshman Orientation through the first two years of the six-year PharmD program, students meet at University College with their academic advisor. Students are encouraged to schedule an advising appointment prior to course registration each semester and if they have particular questions about course requirements.
- At the beginning of their P1 year, PharmD students are assigned a professional mentor from the College of Pharmacy faculty.
B.S.P.S. Program Advising
- B.S.P.S. Academic Advisor: Dr. Roberta King, associate professor, College of Pharmacy
- For the first two years of their academic programs, BSPS students meet at University College with their academic advisor, and at the College of Pharmacy for their junior and senior years. Students are encouraged to schedule an advising appointment prior to course registration each semester and if they have particular questions about course requirements.
College of Pharmacy Student Policies and Forms
- Complaints Policy
- Appeals Process
- Attendance Policy
- Professionalism Guidelines – V6 August 7, 2010
- Intent to Graduate Form
For Pharm.D. Students
- Pharm.D. Manuals and Handbooks
- Pharm.D. Annual Pledge
- HIPAA Training (Usernames and passwords will be distributed by the Experiential Education Office)
- 2013-2014 University of Rhode Island Course Catalog
- Academic Enhancement Center
- Enrollment Services
- Honors Program
- Student Forms