- Clinical Assistant Professor, Director of Clinical Education
- DPT, GCS
- Phone: 401.874.4025
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: Independence Square, Room 103
Dr. Petrie’s expertise is in the area of Geriatric physical therapy and acute care practice. She is a Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Geriatrics from the APTA and she continues her practice in both acute care and acute rehabilitiation settings. Her professional activities include serving as the Rhode Island Delegate to the American Physical Therapy Association’s House of Delegates and local continuing education programming with the Rhode Island APTA. She also serves as a U.S. Army reserve physical therapist with the 405th Combat Support Hospital in Worcester, MA.
Dr. Petrie’s interests include acute care outcomes, outcome tools in geriatric practice, and Clinical Education.
- Transitional DPT, A.T. Still University of Health Sciences, 2009
- M.A. in Adult Education, University of Rhode Island, 2003
- B.S. in Physical Therapy, University of Vermont, 1992