The University of Rhode Island utilizes the State of Rhode Island Division of Purchases, Rhode Island Vendor Information Program (RIVIP) for posting the university’s Public Bid solicitations and awards. If you have not registered with us or are not registered for a specific commodity but would still like to submit a Bid response for a current solicitation, see instructions below to download a URI Active Bid. If you would like to register with the University of Rhode Island’s Purchasing Department and receive Public Bid solicitations for specific commodities via email, please visit our Vendor Registration webpage for instructions.
To access and/or download URI Active Bids:
- Go to the State of RI Division of Purchases
- Find the”University of Rhode Island” under ‘Bidding Entities’
- Enter any criteria or click ‘Search’ for all public bids
- Click on Bid Number to open pdf file
To access URI bid results:
Bid results may be viewed after award(s) have been made.
- Go to the State of RI Division of Purchaseswww.purchasing.ri.gov/RIVIP/ExternalBidSearch.asp
- Find the”University of Rhode Island” under ’Bidding Entities’
- Change the Bid Status to ‘Awarded’
- Click ‘Search’ to view the entire listing of Awarded Bids or narrow your search criteria by entering a specific Bid Number
- Under ‘Bid Status’ click on ‘Awarded’ to view Bid results
Vendor Bid Information