Alumni Scene

alumniScene1a

August 7, 2015
URI Night with the PawSox

“What I enjoyed most about that PawSox game was that it helped me reconnect with old friends from URI, make new friends with fellow alumni, and brought back fond memories of a great school and a great time in my life. My wife, Tracey, and our twins, Nicholas and Caroline, had a blast at the game!”

—Mark Bruni ’89

alumniScene2a

September 19, 2015
Northern California Lobster Bake

“The 20th (and final) Northern California Lobster Bake was a steaming success. We have a great crew of alumni and friends, and we’ll have a lobster event in September 2016. That one will be catered!”

—Gregg Friedman ’89

alumniScene3a

September 29, 2015
A Convivial Evening of Networking in London

“It was so great to connect with fellow URI alumni in London at this networking event. It was a piece of home away from home for me!”

—Kathleen Meringolo ’85

alumniScene4a

October 1, 2015
Alumni of Color Network New Graduate Celebration

“My experience was unique, refreshing, and invigorating because I got to see people doing great things from different fields of study. I definitely plan to get involved in the ACN locally by going to events and supporting the cause.”

—Kevin Pajaro ’15

If you attended a URI alumni event and would like to share a photo and a reminiscence, we’d love to hear from you! Please write to us at alumni@uri.edu.

Learn more • alumni.uri.edu