Project RELAAY operates largely behind the scenes, but its work is felt by students, faculty and staff across the University. The strong belief in providing comprehensive services places quality of services delivered over quantity.
As of January 2016:
- More than 2,000 URI students and 2,000 prospective students served
- More than $135,000 awarded in just-in-time need-based financial aid
- More than 200 former students re-enrolled through Finish-What-You-Started
- 145 adults completed degrees with assistance from Finish-What-You-Started
- During the 2014-2015 academic year, more than 1,400 underrepresented high school students encouraged to pursue college attainment
- During the 2014-2015 academic year, more than 850 students served at the Academic Enhacement Center by RELAAY-funded staff