Name Title Office Phone Vacant Director
Office of Research Integrity (401) 874-2636 Gwen Currier
Office of Research Integrity (401) 874-2526 firstname.lastname@example.org
Diving Safety Officer
Office of Research Integrity (401) 874-6205 email@example.com Sally Marinelli
Facility Security Officer
Office of Research Integrity (401) 874-5467
Allyson Quintanilla Fiscal Clerk Office of Research Integrity (401) 874-4328 firstname.lastname@example.org Mary Riedford Specialist IRB
Office of Research Integrity (401) 874-4813 email@example.com
Ross Levine Export Control Officer Office of Research Integrity (401) 874-5343 firstname.lastname@example.org
Biosafety Committee: Forms and Submission Process
All Biological Research (as defined in the URI IBC Governance and Operating Policies) must be reviewed and approved by the IBC.
Documents must be downloaded and saved to your hard drive to work properly. Once completed, all forms must be submitted online via IRBNet . For information on IRBNet, please visit: IRBNet (E-submissions for IRB, IACUC, and IBC)
The following steps will allow you to complete and submit the forms. Should you have any issues or questions, please contact email@example.com for assistance in the process.
• Check that you have installed the latest version of Adobe Acrobat or Reader. The link to install Adobe Reader is:http://get.adobe.com/reader
• Download the IBC Registration Document for Biological Research.
• Mac and iOS Users, open the file using Adobe Reader rather than the Preview function built into your Mac OS.
• Windows users, open the file using Adobe Acrobat or Reader rather than using a web browser.
• Save the form once you have entered your information.
• To submit the form for IBC review, upload the file in IRBNet. For more information on IRBNet go to: http://www.uri.edu/research/tro/offices/researchintegrity/IRBNetesubmissions