Information on Research Compliance for Graduate Students
1. Students cannot be Principal Investigators (P.I.’s). Only a faculty member can be a P.I.
2. A student cannot sign for anyone else.
3. Project must have CITI certificate for all key personnel on the project.
4. Must use current forms as found on the Compliance website. See URL’s below.
5. All uploaded forms must be “.doc” or “.pdf”, but not “.docx”.
6. The start date on applications cannot be prior to the approval of the project.
7. You must SUBMIT the package when completed.
8. Complete and include the Checklist.
Links to Research Compliance webpages by subject area
Click the appropriate Office of Research Compliance link below for Deadlines, Policies, and Procedures:
Contact the Office of Research Compliance: email@example.com