Kate Lally, MD FACP
Chief of Palliative Care, Care New England Health System; Medical Director, Integra Accountable Care; Hospice Medical Director, Care New England Health System and VNA Hospice
Continuing Education Credit/’Certificates of Completion’ are available free of charge* for those who: 1.) attend the entire session and 2.) complete and submit the required program evaluation and/or other required forms. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any CE related questions.
- Nursing: This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Northeast Multi-State Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation for 1.0 Contact Hours. Approval valid until November 23, 2018.
- Social Work: This activity has been reviewed and approved as Continuing Education for Social Work for 1.0 contact hour (General) by the Rhode Island College, School of Social Work.
- Pharmacy: The University of Rhode Island, College of Pharmacy, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participation and completion of online evaluations and self-assessment tools at the conclusion of the program are required to earn credit. This is a knowledge-based learning activity. This learning activity provides 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of continuing pharmacy education credit. UAN 0060-9999-17-001-H04-P for the home study. Detailed instructions for completing a program evaluation and reporting CPE data can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Medicine: Healthcentric Advisors, an accredited provider by the Massachusetts Medical Society has approved 1.0 continuing medical education for physicians.
- Conversation Starter Kit
- What’s Preventing Physicians from Talking With Their Patients About End-of-Life and Advance Care Planning?
*This activity is supported through Grant #U1QHP28737 “Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Program” awarded to RIGEC by the US Health Resources and Services Administration. There is no commercial support associated with this CE activity.