Park at the Flagg Road lot.
If using a GPS, enter the Garrahy Hall address -170 Flagg Road, Kingston, RI 02881- to bring you within close proximity of the parking lot.
A campus map is available for download with the College of Pharmacy & recommended parking clearly marked on it. Campus Map Download
IMPORTANT: The Fine Arts parking lot is CLOSED for maintenance.
Directions from the NORTH:
1. Travel I-95 South
2. Take Exit 9, RI-4, to the left, toward North Kingstown (10. 0 miles)
3. RI-4 becomes US-1 (3.2 miles)
4. Turn Right, at traffic light, onto RI-138/Mooresfield Road (3.8 miles)
5. Turn Right, at traffic light, onto Upper College Road (0.7 miles)
6. Turn left, at road end, onto Flagg Road
7. Go down the hill, turn right into the parking lot
8. Follow the signs from the parking lot to the walking path. The College of Pharmacy is located at 7 Greenhouse Road. Enter on the west side of the building, facing the College for the Environment & Life Sciences.
Directions from the SOUTH:
1. Travel I-95 North
2. Take Exit 3A, RI-138 East, toward South Kingstown
3. Turn Left, at traffic light, onto Plains Road
4. Follow Plains Road to where it becomes Flagg Road at the intersection with Tootell Road
5. Turn left into the parking lot
6. Follow the signs from the parking lot to the walking path. The College of Pharmacy is located at 7 Greenhouse Road. Enter on the west side of the building, facing the College for the Environment & Life Sciences.
1. Use the Plains Road Lot, located between Plains Road, West Alumni Avenue, & Tootell Road.
For custom directions to the University of Rhode Island’s Kingston, RI Campus, please visit URI’s Maps and Directions page.
For more information on planning a visit to the University of Rhode Island, please see the page Visit URI.