Available to all full- and part-time faculty and staff.
Whether you’re experiencing a breakdown in your normal child care, or looking for an after-school sitter, a caregiver for an adult or elder loved one, or someone to walk the dog — the Bright Horizon’s Care Advantage program is here for you. Bright Horizon’s Care Advantage is a web-based portal that provides all URI employees access to a wide variety of local and remote child and elder caregiver services. Care Advantage is an industry leader, serving over 500 institutions, including the entire US military. Your membership is fully paid for and allows you to simply register online and begin hand-selecting pre-screened caregivers who meet your exact needs, locally or anywhere in the country. Payment of caregivers is between the employee and the caregiver.
The Care Advantage program includes two network portals:
A robust network of locally based in-home care providers including:
- Self-selected, pre-screened caregivers
- Everyday and emergency or occasional care (babysitters and nannies) for children and for special needs
- Elder caregivers
- Homework help, household, and pet care
A comprehensive solution to your adult/elder care needs including:
- Certified adult/elder care advisors and a needs assessment to guide your search for care
- Specialized facilities including memory care, hospice care, and independent/assisted-living communities
- In-home health care and dependent care
YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS FREE – REGISTER TODAY at: www.careadvantage.com/uri