All groups are welcome!
Whispering Pines isn’t just for weddings and large corporate events; some who have enjoyed our hospitality, serenity, and solitude include: knitters, quilters, scrapbookers, fly fishermen, and painters. Whispering Pines is the perfect ‘peaceful’ setting for self-help/awareness groups; yoga/stress reduction training.
Gather your extended family in one location for a reunion no one will forget.
- 24 hour Meal Package
- 4 Cozy Lodges for family to gather and socialize
- Piano available for musical entertainment and family songs
- 1,600 square foot Mahogany Deck perfect for Historic Skits, Story Telling, Genealogy Presentations, Family History, and Dancing.
- Campfire area with Adirondack chairs for socializing and enjoying S’moresRelated Links: Lodging, Gourmet Meals, Activities, Testimonials, Photo Gallery
Our conference areas and surrounding grounds are perfect for seminars.
- Functional designed furniture in all conference rooms
- Comfortable atmosphere to get away for a training session and leave with a feeling you learned something beneficial that can be applied to your workplace.
- Plenty of breakout areas for role-play activities, private interviews or sessions.
- Morning break and afternoon snack are delivered to your conference room.Related Links: Lodging, Gourmet Meals, Activities, Testimonials, Photo Gallery
Your guests will certainly be inspired by the beauty of Whispering Pines!
- Exceptional Service and Friendly Staff
- Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with snacks delivered to your cropping area in the morning and afternoon. S’mores are provided in your conference room or by the campfire.
- Relaxing guest room accommodations with flat screen cable television, complimentary
- WiFi throughout the conference center.
- 6 foot cropping table per person with ample space for all of your supplies
- Ergonomically designed chairs that swivel and tilt for a comfortable cropping session.Related Links: Lodging, Gourmet Meals, Activities, Testimonials, Photo Gallery
A beautiful view of the forest and lake are sure to inspire.
- Large conference rooms to accommodate ample space for your sewing machine, layout area, ironing board stations and cutting tables.
- Multiple lighting options in each conference room with many electrical plugs in case you would like to bring your own work lamp to add to your workstation.
- Comfortable cushioned chairs that swivel and tilt to make your quilting session more enjoyable.Related Links: Lodging, Gourmet Meals, Activities, Testimonials, Photo Gallery
- Relaxing living room areas with a fieldstone fireplace for your book club to discuss their latest novel.
- Snacks are delivered to your meeting area in the morning and afternoon. You will never have to cook or clean while you stay with us, our job is to pamper you during your visit.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served buffet style in our dining room.Related Links: Lodging, Gourmet Meals, Activities, Testimonials, Photo Gallery
- Large outdoor recreation areas that are perfect for getting to know each other, learning about upcoming programs, team building.
- Low ropes course available with our energetic and creative team building facilitator who will keep your group laughing and bonding throughout your day.Related Links: Lodging, Gourmet Meals, Activities, Testimonials, Photo Gallery
Religious Group Workshops
Surround your group with the natural beauty of Whispering Pines. Groups of all religious types have held events here. The views are breathtaking, and truly inspirational.
- Large conference room for teaching, talking, sharing, devotion and/or prayer service.
- Piano available in the Whispering Pines living room for musical entertainment orsong service.
- 2,300 acres for walking with nature and reflection.Related Links: Lodging, Gourmet Meals, Activities, Testimonials, Photo Gallery