You’ve come to the right place to post your questions, comments, and ideas
about the WordPress project at URI! Your questions will be answered by the WordPress Project Team as well as other members of the URI community who are working with WordPress. As you become a more expert WordPress user, we hope you’ll join in the effort and begin to answer questions too.
Before asking a question:
- Please look for an answer in the documentation at web.uri.edu/userdoc/
- If you are using the URI Responsive Theme (the pilot theme) you should check the documentation at wordpress.uri.edu
- Search this site using “Search Site“ on the right.
- If you still need an answer to your question, please post your question or comment at this site. You must be a member of this forum and logged in to post questions.
- Posting questions and answers here helps us build the knowledge base, but if you think your question really needs one on one help, then contact one of our staff on the WordPress Project Team.
Don’t have a WordPress account yet?
If your department has not migrated to the WordPress system and you don’t have a WordPress account yet, please proceed to request a WordPress site now!