A full parking ban will begin today, March 12 at 6 p.m., and remain in effect until Tuesday, March 13 at 8 p.m.
Here is what is meant by a full parking ban and where you park.
No parking on:
- All roadways and roadsides throughout campus
- Fraternity Circle roadway and roadsides, from Route 138 to Quarry Road
- Commuter student lot
- Faculty/staff lots
- With appropriate parking permits, at Keaney, Flagg Road student lots and Fine Arts South lot.
- Vehicles parked in an area where no parking is permitted during a full parking ban will be ticketed or towed at the owner’s expense.
- Staff and faculty are asked to park on the north sides of their lots to make work easier for snow removal crews.