Our management curriculum builds the skills necessary to successfully develop or manage a business enterprise. Courses required for the major are:
- BUS 342 Human Resource Management
- BUS 367 Marketing Research
- BUS 441 Leadership and Motivation
- BUS 443 Organization Design/Change
- BUS 448 International Dimensions of Business
- BUS 449 Entrepreneurship
- BUS 467 Customer Relationship Marketing
- BUS 450 Small Business Management
Download the Management Curriculum Worksheet (PDF) for your catalog year:
- 2018 Management Curriculum
- 2016-17/2017-18 Management Curriculum
- 2015 Management Curriculum
- 2014 Management Curriculum
- 2013 Management Curriculum
Meet the Management/General Business Faculty and learn more about their particular areas of specialization and research.
Graduates have pursued inventions, managed family firms, started new ventures, taken jobs in larger firms, and enrolled in graduate programs.
If you would like to learn more about the entrepreneurial management major at the University of Rhode Island, contact Professor Elizabeth Cooper at email@example.com.