The marketing specialization provides intensive coursework on specific topics such as Consumer Behavior, Marketing Strategy and Research Methods (quantitative and qualitative designs and analysis), and flexibility for students to customize a curriculum to their research interests. Faculty research includes big data, branding, consumer culture theory and pricing.
Program contact: Jerry Xia
- Christy Ashley, Asst. Professor Ph.D. – University of Rhode Island
- Steven Atlas, Asst. Professor Ph.D. – Columbia University
- Albert J. Della Bitta, Professor Ph.D. – University of Massachussetts
- Hillary Leonard, Assoc. Professor Ph.D. – University of Utah
- Edward Mazze, Professor Ph.D. – Pennsylvania State University
- Deborah Rosen, Professor Ph.D. – University of Tennessee
- Daniel Sheinin, Professor Ph.D. – Columbia University
- Feihong (Jerry) Xia, Asst. Prof. Ph.D – University of Pittsburgh
The objective of our finance Ph.D. program is to produce knowledgeable and skillful researchers who have the passion to advance our understanding of global capital markets. The finance faculty’s research interests include global capital markets, asset pricing, corporate finance, risk management, financial econometrics, and computational finance, among others.
Program contact: Shingo Goto
- Shaw K Chen, Professor Ph.D – University of Michigan
- Gordon Dash, Jr. – Professor Ph.D – University of Colorado
- Shingo Goto, Associate Professor Ph.D – U.C.L.A.
- Jeffrey E. Jarrett, Professor Ph.D. – New York University
- Yul Lee, Associate Professor Ph.D – University Texas – Austin
- Bing-Xuan Lin, Professor Ph.D – Georgia State University.
- Georges Tsafack, Asst. Professor Ph.D – University of Montreal, Canada
- Xiaowei Xu, Assistant Professor Ph.D – University of Alberta, Canada
Operations and Supply Chain Management
The operations and supply chain management faculty conducts research in the fields of transportation, logistics, operations and supply chain management. The doctoral program is designed to produce outstanding scholars in these fields.
Program contact: Koray Özpolat
- Yuwen Chen, Assoc. Professor Ph.D. – University of Florida
- Maling Ebrahimpour, Dean Ph.D. – University of Nebraska
- Douglas Hales, Professor Ph.D. – Clemson University
- Gulver Karamemis, Asst. Prof. Ph.D. – University of Florida
- Koray Özpolat, Assoc. Professor Ph.D. – University of Maryland
- Dara Schniederjans, Asst. Prof. Ph.D. – Texas Tech University