The College of Business Working Paper Series is intended to facilitate discussion and encourage the exchange of ideas.
- Semantic Discount Claims: Numeric Meaning and Influence on Consumer Purchase Decisions by Patricia A. Norberg, Albert J. Della Bitta, and Stephen A. Atlas.
- A Near Four-Decade Analysis of Equity Returns in the Japanese Financial Market by Jeffrey E. Jarrett and Yifei Li.
- Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drug Usage, Sexuality, and Psychological Well-Being in Men by Jessica Strubel and Trent A. Petrie.Earnings.
- Forecasts, Capital Budgeting and The Abandonment Option by Jeffrey E. Jarrett.
- China’s Model of Government Intervention in Stock Market by Minying Cheng, Ling Jin, Zhisheng Li, and Bingxuan Lin.
- Inequality and Mobilizing for Robust Action: An Analysis of City Resilience Strategies by W.E. Douglas Creed, Dennis Jancsary, Renate E. Meyer, and Markus A. Hollerer.
- Strategic Orientation and Innovation Funding: Who’s Exploring and Who’s Exploiting? by Nancy Forster-Holt.
- An Application of Exploratory Data Analysis in Healthcare Fraud Detection by Qi Liu and Miklos Vasarhelyi.
- Does Greater Return Synchronicity Mean Less Firm-Specific Information? Evidence from InsiderTrading by Claire Y.C. Liang, Zhenyang (David) Tang, and Xiaowei Xu.
- The Impact of Moral Philosophy and Moral Intensity on Green Fashion Purchase Behavior by Heesook Hong and Ji Hye Kang.
- Application Developers’ Project Offering Strategies in Multi-Platform Markets by Yuwen Chen, John Ni, and Degan Yu.
- Product Positioning and Pricing Decisions in a Two-Attribute Disruptive New Market by Yuwen Chen, John Ni, and Ruby Dholakia.
- Common Unobserved Determinants of Intraday Electricity Prices by Nikolaos S.Thomaidis, Gordon H. Dash, and Nina Kajiji.
- On The Post-IPO Performance in China by Zhang Hanbing, Jeffrey E. Jarrett, and Xia Pan.
- Financial Confidence, Credit Card Use and Financial Satisfaction by Stephen A. Atlas, Jialing Lu, and Nilton Porto.
- The Competitive Factors of Global Ports in the OBOR: Implications for Theory and Practice by Douglas N. Hales, Sui Lee Lam, and Young-Tae Chang.
- Like/Learn Graphs for Continuous Improvement: A Case Study of Accounting Students’ Skills, Liking Classroom Activities, and Perceived Learning by Judy K. Beckman and Douglas Hales.
- Inhabited Ecosystems and Ripples of Change: Understanding Transformation beyond Diffusion by Rich Dejordy, Douglas Creed, Maureen Scully and Marc Ventresca.
- Institutional Aesthetics: Creativity, Subjectification and Connection by Steve Taylor, Douglas Creed and Bryant Hudson.
- Interpreting Ideograms into Classroom: A Game-Designed Operations and Supply Chain Management Course by Hee Yoon Kwon and Koray Özpolat.
- Near High Frequency Production Economics for Global Wealth Creation: Automated Trading, Neuroeconomics and Trading Fundamentals by Gordon H. Dash and Nina Kajiji.
- The Dark Side of Customer Rapport with Frontline Employees: Heightened Customer Territorial Responses by Christy Ashley
- Backtesting and Estimation Error: Value-at-Risk Overviolation Rate by George Tsafack and James Cataldo
- Results of the AAA/KPMG Survey on Implementation of IFRS and Data Analytics into the U.S. Accounting Curricula by Judy K. Beckman, Mary Michel, Paul Munter, and Elizabeth Venuti
- FASB and IASB Diverging Perspectives On Proposed Lessee Accounting: Implications for International Managerial Decision-Making by Judy K. Beckman
- Internet Banking and E-Commerce: A Consumer Perspective by Jeffrey E. Jarrett, Ph.D.
- Analyzing Data utilized in Process Control and Continuous Improvement by Jeffrey E.Jarrett, Ph.D.
- On Improving Decision Analytics in Health Care Management: An Editorial by Jeffrey E. Jarrett, Ph.D.
- Creating High Reliability Organizations Using Mindfulness by Douglas Hales
- Failure Severity and Locus of Causality Effects on Brand Evaluations by Sujin Song, Daniel Sheinin and Sukki Yoon.
- Improving Labor Relations Performance Using a Simplified Drum Buffer Rope Technique by Douglas N. Hales and Satya S. Chakravorty.
- Evaluating Logistics Oriented Development Level Based on Principal Component Analysis and Cluster Analysis: A Case of Guandong Province by Xia Pan and Jeffrey Jarrett.
- Being fit; lacking fit. Challenges to the Speciation of Social Business Hybrids by Silvia Dorado and Francoise Carre
- Controlling Quality in the Provision of Health and Medical Care by Jeffrey E. Jarrett
- Swimming in a Sea of Shame: Incorporating Emotion Into Explanations of Institutional Reproduction and Change by W. E. Douglas Creed, Bryant Ashley Hudson, Gerardo A. Okhuysen, and Kristen Smith-Crowe
- Engaging Donors in Smart Compassion: USAID’s Greatest Good Donation Calculator by Koray Ozpolat, Juanita Rilling, Nezih Altay, and Eric Chavez
- Liquidity Premium in the Eye of the Beholder: An Analysis of the Clientele Effect in the Corporate Bond Market by Jing-Zhi Huang, Zhenzhen Sun, Tong Yao, and Tong Yu
- The Effects of Changing Attribute Composition on Judgments about Multifunctional Products by Timucin Ozcan and Daniel A. Sheinin
- Is Freight Rate Relevant to Port Volume Forecasting? Evidence from the Guangzhou, China Port by Huanxin Zhang, Xia Pan, and Jeffrey E. Jarrett
- The Impact of “Low-Carbon” Economy to Corporate Financial Performance by Juan Yu, Xia Pan, and Jeffrey E. Jarrett
- The Multivariate EWMA Model and Monitoring Bio Surveillance by Xia Pan and Jeffrey E. Jarrett
- Scholarly Research in Marketing: Trends and Challenges in the Era of Big Data by Ruby Roy Dholakia and Nikhilesh Dholakia.
- Food Aid Response in Governmental Agencies: Donor Country versus Recipient Country Approaches by Koray Özpolat, Dina Ribbink, Douglas N. Hales, and Robert J. Windle
- A Dark Side of Long-Term VMI Relationships: Supply Chain Trust by Koray Özpolat, Martin Dresner, and Yuliang “Oliver” Yao
- Social Marketing and Family Planning by Ruby Roy Dholakia and Nikhilesh Dholakia.
- Push or Pull? Design of Content Delivery Systems by Hong Guo, Sean Marston, and Yuwen Chen.
- Product Redesign Decisions: Adding Hedonic, Utilitarian or Both Features? by Yuwen Chen and Ruby R. Dholakia.
The Working Paper Series is intended to facilitate discussion and encourage the exchange of ideas.
- Computational Practice: Multivariate Parametric or Nonparametric Modelling of European Bond Volatility Spillover? by Nina Kajiji and Gordon H. Dash, Jr.
- Price Discount Perception: Consumers’ Numeric Interpretation of Semantic Price ClaimsPrice Discount Perception: Consumers’ Numeric Interpretation of Semantic Price Claims by Patricia A. Norberg and Albert J. Della Bitta
- Creating High-Reliability Organizations: Merging Theory and Practices by Douglas N. Hales
- Bubbles: Towards a Typology by Nikhilesh Dholakia and Romeo V. Turcan
- Business Strategy, Cloud Computing, and Supply Chain Management: A Synthesis of Resource-Based View and Social Capital Theory by Qing Cao, Dara G. Schniederjans, Jason Triche, and Marc J. Schniederjans
- Cloud Computing and Its Impact on Fill Rate: A Multi-Agent Simulation Model by Yang Yu, Dara Schniederjans, and Qing Cao
- Enhancing Financial Performance with Social Media: An Impression Management Perspective by Dara Schniederjans, Edita S. Cao, and Marc Schniederjans
- Willingness to Pay for Wind-Generated Energy: The Impact of Ethical Evaluation and Attitude by Bradley Ewing, Dara Schniederjans, and Chris Starkey
- The Impact of Cloud Computing on Supply Chain Performance by Yang Yu, Dara Schniederjans, and Qing Cao
- Perspectives on the Quality Movement in Public Health by Jeffrey E. Jarrett
- On Quality Control Chart Construction and Simulation by Xia Pan and Jeffrey E. Jarrett
- The Quality Movement in The Supply Chian Environment by Jeffrey E. Jarrett
- When Mean and Variability Control Charts Yield Differing Signals, Is There a Solution?by Xia Pan and Jeffrey E. Jarrett
- Redesigning the Upstream Emergency Relief Supply Chain: An Empirical Assessment by Koray Özpolat
- Attention in Options by Yan Xu, Shu Yan, and Yuzhao Zhang
- On Multiobjective Combinatorial Optimization and Dynamic Interim Hedging of Efficient Portfolios by Gordon H. Dash, Jr. and Nina Kajiji