Welcome! At the Center for Career and Experiential Education (CCEE) , it is our mission to help you discover your strengths, develop tools for networking and provide resources for a successful job/internship search. Our success is defined by your success in reaching your career objectives!
Explore our resources and information here. Along with these 24/7 accessible resources, we host boot camps and info sessions on a variety of topics, and offer one-on-one advising.
Click on the icons below to explore our resources!
- Fall 2016
- Careers for the Common Good, Wednesday, Sept 21, URI Quad 11-3
- Fall Internship Job Fair, Wed Nov. 16, MU 11-2
- Spring 2017
- Summer Job Intern Fair, Wed March 8, MU 11-2
- Spring Career Intern Fair, Wed April 5, Ryan Center 11-3
Walk-in Advising Hours
Location: Roosevelt Hall, 1st Floor, South Lobby
Time: 9am – 4pm
- Sept. 28, 4:30-6pm, MU Atrium 1 & 2
- Nov. 9, 4:30-6pm, Atrium 1 & 2
- March 1, 4:30-6pm, Atrium 1 & 2
- March 29, 4:30-6pm, Atrium 1 & 2