- A compassionate group of adults looking for ways to engage URI students, faculty, and staff in new ways
- Welcome whatever your sexual orientation, sexual identity, color, nationality, faith-background, age.
- Monthly Feed a Friend free meals for all students, faculty, and staff. Visit our website for more information
- Service opportunities including Habitat for Humanity building team, meals for those in need, pantry ministries, choir (beginners welcome). Always seeking new service opportunities to engage students in service or social justice projects
- Conversations with Beth are available for anyone. Contact her by email or phone to arrange a meeting.
- Founders of the Rhody Outpost and other feeding programs for students with food deficiencies.
- Opportunities for student clubs to use our space for meetings
- Host site for one location of Alternative Spring Break
- Sunday services at 9:30am.
- Yoga, Meditation, Sound Healing, Drumming and other non-traditional spiritual offerings are held periodically. Also, uri.edu/mindful offers meditation tools to help with stress.
Copyright © 2023 University of Rhode Island.