Housing, Dining, and ID Office

The Housing, Dining, and ID Office is where you can obtain a new university I.D. card and get help with your meal plan or Ram Account! We are located in the Memorial Union, and can be reached by phone at (401) 874-2055.

Need a university student I.D. Card?

  • Please keep in mind, students need to be registered for at least one class in order to obtain an I.D. card
  • Please bring one form of identification with you when you come in
  • Replacement fee for a lost card is $20.00
Think Big We Do

Copyright © 2018 University of Rhode Island.