Special Circumstances

If your financial situation has changed due to loss of job or benefits, separation or divorce, death or other special circumstances, please outline the nature of this change in a letter to the office of Enrollment Services forms. Click on “Special Circumstances Dependent or Independent” for the appropriate academic year. Please be sure to include supporting documentation. Once we have received this information, a determination will be made for additional financial aid awards if funds are available.



Think Big We Do

Copyright © 2018 University of Rhode Island.