Getting Started with Internet and Email
- Getting started with Email – password change, virus protection, email address…
- Wired Access – Personal computers
- Network Access – all devices, wifi and installation
- Security – Antivirus, Safe Connect, virus protection
- Directory Listing and assistance – looking for students, faulty, staff number or email
Other Student Services and Tools
- E-Campus Student Information – info for registration, advising, transcripts, ID number, grades, ETC.
- Computer Labs – Locations, hours, hardware, software of computer labs
- Multimedia Service – Classroom media assistance, equipment and guidance
- Providence Campus Resource – computer lab
- Disability Services for Student Accommodation – A number of Adaptive Technology software solutions are available in the large computer lab on the Lower Level of the Kingston Library. These include access to:
- Read Write Gold
- Kurzweil 3000
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Scientific Notebook
Desktop Computing Services
- Service Desk – access uri wired and wireless network, assistance and consultation in computing, Sakai and e-campus help
- RamTech – purchase, service and repair laptops, and providing technology supplies, hardware and software
Computer Usage Policies
- ITS Computing and Network Use – Applicability, Policy Statement, Files and programs, Personal Use, ETC.
- Email Abuse – How to report email abuse
- URI Web Abuse – Policies for computer labs, data protection, firewalls, classroom presentations and more.