- Office: Morrill 103
- Phone: 401.874.2517
- Fax: 401.874.2355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: 230 Pastore Hall
51 Lower College Road
Kingston, RI 02881
- Microfluidic technologies
- Studying the aerosol regional deposition patterns within the human respiratory tract which is very important in assessing potential toxicological hazard from industrial airborne contaminants, and in the application of aerosol medicine therapy
- Flow within or near Deformable Boundaries in Biology, Medicine and Biotechnology
- The optimum design of HVAC system.
- Ph.D. Duke University, Durham, N.C., 1990
- M.S. Duke University, Durham, N.C., 1987
- B.S. Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China, 1982
Copyright © 2018 University of Rhode Island.