- Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Phone: 401.444.6249
- Fax: 401.444.5335
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location: Department of Radiation Oncology
Rhode Island Hospital
593 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02903
2013 –present: Adjunct Assistant Professor, Physics Department, URI
2013 – present: Assistant Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
2013- present: Associate Medical Physicist, Department of Radiation Oncology, Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI
2011-2013:Assistant Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, Case Western Reserve School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
2010-2013: Medical Physicist, Department of Radiation Oncology, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
2006-2010: Post-doctoral Research Associate, Department of Radiation Oncology, Case Western Reserve School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
2002-2006: National Cancer Center (NCI) Pre-doctoral Fellow, Department of Nuclear Engineering, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
-Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
- 1995 B.S. Physics, LeMoyne College
- 1997 M.S. Public Health (Radiation & Industrial Hygiene), University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- 2006 Ph.D. Nuclear Engineering Sciences (Medical Physics), University of Florida
- B Wessels, J Brindle, C Cheng, C Rhodes, D Albani, J Sohn, S Lo, R Ellis, D Mansur. Retrospective Prostate Treatment Plan Comparison for Proton, Tomotherapy, and Cyberknife Therapy. International Journal of Particle Therapy,2(2):(2015)
- J Yuan, Q Chen, J Brindle, Y Zheng, S Lo, J Sohn, B Wessels. Investigation of Nonuniform Dose Voxel Geometry in Monte Carlo Calculations. Technology in Cancer Research & Treatment, 14(4): 419-427 (2014)
- C. Kunos, J. Brindle, S. Waggoner, K. Zanotti, K. Resnick, N. Fusco, R. Adams, R. Debernardo. Phase II clinical trial of robotic stereotactic body radiosurgery for metastatic gynecological malignancies. Frontiers in Radiation Oncology, 2:181 (2012).
- C. Kunos, R. DeBernardo, T. Radivoyevitch, J. Fabien, D. Dobbins, Y. Zhang, J. Brindle. Hematological Toxicity After Robotic Stereotactic Body Radiosurgery for Treatment of Metastatic Gynecologic Malignancies. International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, 84(1): e35-e41 (2012)
- C. Kunos, J. Fabien, Y. Zhang, J. Brindle, N. Mayr. Gynecologic Cancer. In: S. Lo, B. Teh, J. Lu, T. Schefter,editors. Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy. New York: Springer; 2012. pp. 211-225.
- C. Kunos, J. Brindle, R. Debernardo. “Stereotactic radiosurgery for gynecologic cancer. Journal of Visualized Experiments. (62), e3793, DOI: 10.3791/3793 (2012).
- C. Kunos, R. DeBernardo, J. Fabien, D. Dobbins Y. Zhang, J. Brindle, P. Faulhaber. “18FDG-PET/CT Definition of Clinical Target Volume for Robotic Stereotactic Body Radiosurgery Treatment of Metastatic Gynecologic Malignancies.” Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy. S4:001 (2011)
- C. Kunos, Y. Zhang, J. Brindle. Stereotactic body radiosurgery in gynecologic carcinomas. In: A. Ayhan, N. Reed, M. Gultekin, et al., editors. Textbook of Gynaecological Oncology. Ankara, Turkey: Günes Publishing; 2011. pp. 835-841.
- K. Goyal, D. Einstein, R. Ibarra, M. Yao, C. Kunos, R. Ellis, J. Brindle, D. Singh, J. Hardacre, Y. Zhang, J. Fabien, G. Funkhouser, M. Machtay, J. Sanabria. “Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for Nonresectable Tumors of the Pancreas.” Journal of Surgical Research, (2011).
- C. Kunos, W. Chen, R. DeBernardo, S. Waggoner, J. Brindle, Y. Zhang, J. Williams, D. Einstein. “Stereotactic body radiosurgery for pelvic relapse of gynecologic malignancies.” Technology in Cancer Research and Treatment, 8(5): 393-400 (2009).
- C. Kunos, V. vonGruenigen, S. Waggoner, J. Brindle, Y. Zhang, B. Myers, G. Funkhouser, B. Wessels, D. Einstein. “Cyberknife Radiosurgery for Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Vulva After Prior Pelvic Radiation Therapy.” Technology in Cancer Research and Treatment, 7(5): 375-380 (2008).