Complimentary tickets are required for each of the College Ceremonies. Colleges will provide tickets to their graduating seniors in April.
It is at these more intimate, individual College Commencement Ceremonies where each graduating senior is called to cross the stage, shake hands with their dean, and be photographed as guests applaud.
Every person, including children over the age of two, must have a ticket, which they will be required to present at the door to enter the College Commencement Ceremonies. Although tickets are required, guests will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis at all ceremonies.
These ceremonies may last 1–2 hours, so please take this into consideration when making plans with family and friends. As a courtesy to all graduates, we ask that everyone remain seated at the college ceremonies until each student has been called.
These ceremonies will be held at the following Kingston Campus locations and times. The best place for parking is indicated below:
Morning Ceremonies – 9 a.m.
- College of Continuing Education (CCE), Fine Arts Center, Park: Fine Arts Lot
- College of Engineering, Keaney Gymnasium, Park: Boss Arena Lot
- College of Human Science & Services, Mackal Field House, Park: Plains Road Lot
- College of Nursing, Ryan Center, Parking: Plains Road Lot; (If rain – Edwards Hall park Fine Arts Center)
Immediately after the ceremonies, all guests will be directed to leave and the buildings will be closed to allow staff to prepare for the next ceremony. The buildings will re-open at 11:30 a.m. Campus shuttles will take guests to the Quadrangle for the full ceremony. (Also see rain plan.)
Full University Ceremony – 12:30 p.m.
- Quadrangle, estimated to last 90 minutes, (Ryan Center if rain)
Afternoon Ceremonies – 2-3 p.m. (est. start time)
- College of Arts and Sciences, Quadrangle (or the Ryan Center if rain), Park: Fine Arts Center or Plains Road Lot
- College of Business Administration, Keaney Gymnasium, Park: Plains Road Lot
- College of the Environment and Life Sciences, Mackal Field House, Park: Boss Arena or Plains Road Lot
- College of Pharmacy, Edwards Hall, Park: Fine Arts Center Lot
After these ceremonies, campus shuttles will be available to help guests return to their cars.