Complimentary tickets are required for each of the College Ceremonies.
At the individual college commencement ceremonies, each graduating senior is called to cross the stage, shake hands with their dean, and be photographed as guests applaud.
Every person, including children over the age of two, must have a ticket, which they are asked to present at the door to enter the college commencement ceremonies. Although tickets are required, guests will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis at all ceremonies.
These ceremonies may last 1–2 hours, so please take this into consideration when making plans with family and friends. As a courtesy to all graduates, we ask that everyone remain seated until each student has been called.
Schedule/locations for these ceremonies are as follows:
Morning Ceremonies at 9 a.m.
- College of Pharmacy, Pharmacy Quad (under tent, rain or shine)
- College of Engineering, Keaney Gymnasium
- College of Human Science and Services, Mackal Field House
These ceremonies will start after the main ceremony, at approximately 2 p.m.
- College of Arts and Sciences, Quad (if rain, Ryan Center)
- College of Business Administration, Keaney Gymnasium
- College of Continuing Education, Edwards Hall
- College of the Environment and Life Sciences, Mackal Field House
- College of Nursing, Pharmacy Quad (under tent, rain or shine)