- Associate Professor, Medical Physics Program Director
- Room 210
- Phone: 401.874.2048
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location: Physics Department
East Hall ,Room 210 ,
2 Lippitt Rd ,Kingston RI 02881
2015-present Assistant Professor, Physics, University of Rhode Island
2015-present Visiting Scientist, Brown University
2013-2015 Assistant Professor (Research), Brown University
Medical physics: Use of nanotechnology to increase radiation sensitivity to cancer; biological effects of low dose radiation
2007 B.S. in Physics, University of New Hampshire, Durham NH.
2009 M.S. in Physics, Brown University, Providence RI.
2012 Ph.D. in Physics, Brown University. Thesis title: Stress, Aging and Gene Expression in Drosophila melanogaster.
2012-2013 Postdoctoral Research Associate, Brown University.
- Antosh, D. Wijesinghe, S. Shrestha, R. Lanou, Y.H. Huang, T. Hasselbacher, D. Fox, N. Neretti, S. Sun, N. Katenka, LN Cooper, O.A. Andreev and Y.K. Reshetnyak, “Enhancement of Radiation Effect on Cancer Cells by Gold-pHLIP”. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 122(17):5372-5376.
- Antosh, D. Fox, T. Hasselbacher, R. Lanou, N. Neretti and LN Cooper, “Drosophila melanogaster Show a Threshold Effect in Response to Radiation”. Dose-Response 12:551-581.
- Antosh, D. Fox, L.N. Cooper and N. Neretti, “CORaL: Comparison of Ranked Lists For Analysis of Gene Expression Data,” Journal of Computational Biology, 40, vol. 20, pp. 433-443, 2013.
- Antosh, D. Fox, S.L. Helfand, L.N. Cooper and N. Neretti, “New Comparative Genomics Approach Reveals a Conserved Health Span Signature Across Species,” Aging, vol. 3(6), pp. 576-583, 2011.
- Antosh, R. Whitaker, A. Kroll, S. Hosier, C. Chang, J. Bauer, L. Cooper, N. Neretti and S.L. Helfand, “Comparative Transcriptional Pathway Bioinformatic Analysis of Dietary Restriction, Sir2, p53 and Resveratrol Life Span Extension in Drosophila,” Cell Cycle, vol. 10(6), pp. 904- 911, 2011.
- Bauer, M. Antosh, C. Chang, C. Schorl, S. Kolli, N. Neretti and S.L. Helfand, “Comparative Transcriptional Profiling Identifies Takeout As A Gene That Regulates Life Span”, Aging, 2(5), pp. 298-310, 2010 (Co-first author).
- H. Chamseddin, S.Q. Khan, M.L. Nguyen, M. Antosh, S.N. Morris, S. Kolli, N. Neretti, S.L. Helfand and J.H. Bauer. “Takeout-Dependent Longevity is Associated With Altered Juvenile Hormone Signaling,” Mechanisms of Aging and Development, vol. 133(11-12), pp. 637-646, 2012.