How to start your own student run organization:
- Gather a minimum of 10 interested undergraduate students.
- Meet and hold elections for officers (YOU MUST FOLLOW PROPER ELECTION LAWS! Click on Rules to learn how to hold proper elections)
- Create an e-mail address for your organization and give all officers access.
- Fill out the on-line recognition application. Application
- Fill out the on-line model constitution. Model Constitution
- Sign up for a meeting to discuss your new club http://web.uri.edu/studentsenate/soarc-meeting/
- Attend a general Student Senate meeting to be recognized (meetings are every Wednesday @ 6:30pm in the Student Senate Chambers, Room 300.)