ATL WAC Seminar, Spring 2017
The ATL Writing Across the Curriculum Seminar is full!
Tuesdays, 12:30 – 2pm in the ATL Seminar Room, Chafee 241.
7 Dates: January 31, February 7, February 21, March 7, March 21, April 4 & April 18
Thanks to generous support from the Davis Education Foundation, faculty participants will all receive:
- Seven sessions facilitated by Nedra Reynolds, Professor of Writing and Rhetoric and Director of the Writing Across the Curriculum Initiative at URI
- Your own copy of John Bean’s Engaging Ideas: The Professor’s Guide to Integrating Writing, Critical Thinking, and Active Learning in the Classroom
- Access to the Writing Across the Curriculum Sakai Site with resources
- $1,000 in professional development funds (for conference travel, workshops, pay for student assistants, technology, or licenses) to support implementing a change in one of your courses
- Certificate of completion for your dossier
- Recognition as a URI Teaching Peer on our website: http://web.uri.edu/teach/peers/