On-Campus Employment

To request employment, you must meet with an international academic advisor first.

All foreign nationals MUST complete the Foreign National Information Form before they may begin their employment at URI. To complete the employment process at URI, please bring your completed form to the Payroll Office along with the following documents:

  • Passport
  • Visa
  • I-94
  • Social Security Card
  • I-20 (if an F VISA) or DS-2019 (if a J VISA) or your approval notice (if an H1B VISA)

Employment Authorization for Severe Economic Hardship Applicants


Think Big We Do

Copyright © 2017 University of Rhode Island.