- Preliminary telephone or Skype interviews are recommended.
- Do them as a conference call.
- Have as many of the search committee members in attendance as possible.
- Ask the same questions of each candidate.
- Invite the same persons/groups to meet with each candidate.
- Have the same search committee members attend each interview.
On-Campus interviews must be conducted for finalist
Note: It is important that all interviews be conducted with as much consistency as possible.
When requesting approval to interview and/or to make a conditional offer, this is accomplished via email with the SUBJECT LINE indicating the POSTING and/or POSITION number.