The goals of the Multidisciplinary Multilingual Language (MDML) Group are to facilitate collaboration for multilingual research across disciplinary lines. We provide a network and support group by offering members a place to discuss problems/limitations/gaps in the literature, experimental design, and data analysis. This will create an opportunity to exchange feedback on grant ideas, manuscripts, or practice talks that will be presented at national and international conferences.
- Dr. Alisa Baron (Department of Communicative Disorders)
- Dr. Vanessa Harwood (Department of Communicative Disorders)
- Dr. LeAnne Spino-Seijas (Department of Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures)
- Dr. Rabia Hos (School of Education)
- Who is bilingual?
- Terminology regarding bilinguals across fields
Dr. Alisa Baron firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to the Advancing Academic-Research Careers (AARC) Award through the American Speech Language Hearing Association for supporting the creation of the MDML group (awarded to Dr. Alisa Baron).