Skip to content
Electrical Engineering, M.S.
Graduate Student Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate deep knowledge of the nuances that underlie broad-level core fundamentals of Electrical Engineering.
- Students will defend research methodology, results, and interpretations at the levels required for peer-reviewed publications in technical journals.
- Graduates will have the ability to apply knowledge of advance mathematics, science, and engineering for solving problems in Electrical Engineering.
- Graduates will demonstrate advanced level skills in laboratory measurements and/ or computational usage to
solve engineering problems or conduct research in Electrical Engineering.
- Graduates will have an ability to communicate effectively using written and oral methods appropriate to engineering activities.
- Students will conduct research that deploys principles of Electrical Engineering.
- Students will produce manuscripts that document their research for peer-reviewed journals and/or patents.
- Graduates have developed reasonable conclusions based on their findings.
- Graduates will demonstrate high quality of technical and/or scientific written and oral communication methods.
- Graduates are able to develop meaningful discussions and conclusions from their findings.
- Students will demonstrate advanced knowledge in topics beyond the core Electrical Engineering fields.
- Students will integrate and apply Electrical Engineering knowledge beyond the core fields.
- Graduates will demonstrate advanced competences in retrieving information from reputable sources.
- Graduates will participate in activities with professional societies, organizations, short courses, conferences, or workshops relevant to Electrical Engineering.