Summer Research Appointments
*Please note: Summer Research Appointment letters are initiated by the hiring department.
- Must have held an assistantship during the 2021-2022 academic year (Spring or Fall) as either full-time or half-time.
- Job assignment is research based.
- Work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- Job appointment is intended at least 2 pay periods, preferably the whole summer.
- Union members will be deducted union dues.
- This position requires the submission of a timecard for each pay period via eCampus. Click here to view time reporting instructions.
- The appointment is paid at the hourly rate.