- Health Studies/Kinesiology
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Location: 230B Suite N, Independence Square
Professor Dorfman’s research interests include behavioral weight loss and physical activity promotion. Professor Dorfman is interested in examining the differences between those who do and don’t achieve weight loss during a weight loss program as well as those who maintain weight loss as compared to those who regain. Her current line of research employs Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, specifically value alignment, in order to achieve greater weight loss and better long term maintenance.
- BS Kinesiology, University of Rhode Island
- MS Kinesiology University of Rhode Island
- MPH Brown University
- PhD Candidate Behavioral Psychology, University of Rhode Island