- Clinical Associate Professor, Director of Clinical Education
- DPT, GCS
- Phone: 401.874.4025
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Location: Independence Square, Room 100
Dr. Petrie’s expertise is in the area of Geriatric physical therapy and acute care practice. She is a Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Geriatrics from the APTA and she continues her practice in both acute care and acute rehabilitation settings. Her professional activities include serving as the Rhode Island Delegate to the American Physical Therapy Association’s House of Delegates and local continuing education programming with the Rhode Island APTA. Carol is a retired military physical therapist.
Dr. Petrie’s interests include acute care outcomes, outcome tools in geriatric practice, and Clinical Education.
- Transitional DPT, A.T. Still University of Health Sciences, 2009
- M.A. in Adult Education, University of Rhode Island, 2003
- B.S. in Physical Therapy, University of Vermont, 1992