Pre-Health Ambassadors are available to tell you how they got involved in various activities, share study strategies, or answer any question you might have from a student’s perspective. Feel free to reach out to any of the ambassadors below at any time!
- Alyssa Choquette, ’23 - Pre-PA, Biological Sciences major.
- Kamila Guerra, ’24 - Pre-Med, Cell and Molecular Biology and Marine Biology majors, Honors Program.
- Liviana Donatelli, ’23 - Pre-Med, Clinical Neuroscience and Psychology majors, Honors Program.
- Bhavya Chatragadda, ’25 - Pre-Med, Cell and Molecular Biology-Microbiology and Neuroscience majors.
- Arianne Parvaresh-Rizi, ‘25 - Pre-Med, Biomedical Engineering and Molecular Neuroscience majors.
- Oluwakemi Odunaike, ’24 - Pre-Dental, Biological Sciences Major, Human Development and Family Science minor.
- Alex Caron, ’23 - Pre-PA, Biological Sciences major, Chemistry minor.
- Sierra Hefferan, ’23 - Pre-Med, Cell and Molecular Biology-Biochemistry major, Mathematics minor.
- Rhea-Divine Perry, ’23 - Pre-Med, Biological Science major