(Click the link above for more information regarding Food Safety During Power Outages)
We have a variety of information and publications available for everyone from consumers to food service employees.
(This guidance document is also available on the RI DOH website at: http://health.ri.gov/publications/guidance/FoodProcessing.pdf. For more information on food processing, visit the RI DOH Center for Food Protection website at: http://health.ri.gov/food)
NEW! Rhode Island Department of Health Food Label Approval Form
NEW! 2015 Food Safety Task Force Conference Presentations Now Available
Please navigate through our site using the links on the left, and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Contact Dr. Lori Pivarnik or Nicole Richard at email@example.com for assistance.
Educational Programs and Trainings Offered:
- RI Good Agricultural Practices(RI GAP)
- Home Garden GAP
- Seafood HACCP
- Meat and Poultry HACCP
- Food safety training for teachers of transition and special education students
- Home Food Preservation workshops
- Food safety training for Residential Child Care Institutions
- Food safety training for volunteer foodservice workers
- Produce safety training for school foodservice directors
URI Outreach Center Gardening and Environmental Hotline
Available Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.