We have a variety of information and publications available for everyone from consumers to food service employees.
Please navigate through our site using the links on the left, and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Contact Dr. Lori Pivarnik or Nicole Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Educational Programs and Trainings Offered:
- RI Good Agricultural Practices(RI GAP)
- Home Garden GAP
- Seafood HACCP
- Meat and Poultry HACCP
- Food safety training for teachers of transition and special education students
- Home Food Preservation workshops
- Food safety training for Residential Child Care Institutions
- Food safety training for volunteer foodservice workers
- Produce safety training for school foodservice directors
URI Outreach Center Gardening and Environmental Hotline
Available Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.