(Click on the picture above to download a PDF copy of the Save the Date)
We have a variety of information and publications available for everyone from consumers to food service employees.
NEW! FAQs for Non-Thermal Processing
NEW! Steps to RI GAP Certification (PDF format)
NEW! 2015 RI GAP Audit Form (PDF format)
NEW! RI GAP Program Consumer Brochure
NEW! RI GAP Program Fact Sheets
NEW! Updated GAP Training Presentations (PDF format)
Please navigate through our site using the links on the left, and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Contact Dr. Lori Pivarnik or Nicole Richard at email@example.com for assistance.
Educational Programs and Trainings Offered:
- RI Good Agricultural Practices(RI GAP)
- Home Garden GAP
- Seafood HACCP
- Meat and Poultry HACCP
- Food safety training for teachers of transition and special education students
- Home Food Preservation workshops
- Food safety training for Residential Child Care Institutions
- Food safety training for volunteer foodservice workers
- Produce safety training for school foodservice directors
URI Outreach Center Gardening and Environmental Hotline
Available Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.