We have a variety of information and publications available for everyone from consumers to food service employees.
(This guidance document is also available on the RI DOH website at: http://health.ri.gov/publications/guidance/FoodProcessing.pdf. For more information on food processing, visit the RI DOH Center for Food Protection website at: http://health.ri.gov/food)
Please navigate through our site using the links on the left, and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Contact Dr. Lori Pivarnik or Nicole Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Educational Programs and Trainings Offered:
- RI Good Agricultural Practices(RI GAP)
- Home Garden GAP
- Seafood HACCP
- Meat and Poultry HACCP
- Food safety training for teachers of transition and special education students
- Home Food Preservation workshops
- Food safety training for Residential Child Care Institutions
- Food safety training for volunteer foodservice workers
- Produce safety training for school foodservice directors
URI Outreach Center Gardening and Environmental Hotline
Available Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.