We have a variety of information and publications available for everyone from consumers to food service employees.
Please navigate through our site using the links on the left, and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
There are no new announcements at this time.
Contact Dr. Lori Pivarnik or Nicole Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lead or Supervisory instructors for the following regulatory compliance workshops:
- Seafood Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Meat and Poultry HACCP
- Produce Safety
- Preventive Controls for Human Food
Other Food Safety Trainings/Workshops:
- RI Good Agricultural Practices (RI GAP) – offered in conjunction with the Produce Safety Classes
- Home Gardener GAP
- Home Food Preservation
- 2-day, 3 hours/day, hands-on
- 2-hour, on-site, demonstration
- 1 hour lecture only
- Volunteer Food Service Worker
- Farmers Market Managers and/or Vendors
- Processing Food for Sale from your On-farm Residential Kitchen – for farmers who have or want to procure a RI Farm Home Food Manufacture License
Other food safety presentations could be available upon request.
URI Outreach Center Gardening and Environmental Hotline
Available Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.