We have a variety of information and publications available for everyone from consumers to food service employees.
Please navigate through our site using the links on the left, and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
3-day Seafood HACCP Workshop
Coastal Institute, URI Bay Campus, Narragansett, RI
May 15-17, 2018
Registration deadline is April 20, 2018.
Click here to download a copy of the Workshop Agenda and Registration form.
June 27-28, 2018
Additional information will be posted soon.
Please contact Dr. Lori Pivarnik at 401-874-2972 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
Contact Dr. Lori Pivarnik or Nicole Richard at email@example.com for assistance.
Lead or Supervisory instructors for the following regulatory compliance workshops:
- Seafood Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Meat and Poultry HACCP
- Produce Safety
- Preventive Controls for Human Food
Other Food Safety Trainings/Workshops:
- RI Good Agricultural Practices (RI GAP) – offered in conjunction with the Produce Safety Classes
- Home Gardener GAP
- Home Food Preservation
- 2-day, 3 hours/day, hands-on
- 2-hour, on-site, demonstration
- 1 hour lecture only
- Volunteer Food Service Worker
- Farmers Market Managers and/or Vendors
- Processing Food for Sale from your On-farm Residential Kitchen – for farmers who have or want to procure a RI Farm Home Food Manufacture License
Other food safety presentations could be available upon request.
URI Outreach Center Gardening and Environmental Hotline
Available Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.