1. To search for new or previously posted announcements in the RESRCH-L archives in Listserv go to http://pete.uri.edu/cgi-bin/wa/
2. Before entering you will be asked to provide a user name and password
3. When the user name and password are approved click on “Online Mailing List Archives,” located under Subscribers Pages on the following page
4. After entering the next page scroll through the alphabetical list until you reach the RESRCH-L link and click on it. This link will take you to the URI Division of Research and Economic Development Communications and Information page.
5. After entering the URI Division of Research and Economic Development Communications and Information page you can search by topic or by weekly listings.
— If you would like to search by topic click on the “Search the archives link.” The following page will allow you to search by key words, subjects, authors, and date or time.
— If you do not want to search by topic it is possible to search the weekly listings for each month by scrolling down to the link of the specific week you are interested in. After finding the week you would like to search click on the link. The following page will provide a complete list of announcements listed from that particular week. To see the time, date, and who sent the announcement scroll down the page and each individual announcement and their information is stated.