The Division of Student Affairs at the University of Rhode Island is committed to creating inclusive and collaborative learning experiences that ignite a lifelong pursuit of knowledge, equity, justice, and well-being in every student.
We strive to anchor students to a diverse and welcoming campus community that supports the development of independent thinkers and global citizens who inspire hope for the future.
- We pursue knowledge with honesty, integrity and courage.
- We promote independent choice, intellectual curiousity, open-mindedness and free expression.
- We respect the rights and dignity of each individual and group. We reject prejudice and intolerance, and we work to understand differences.
- We accept personal responsibility for our actions and their consequences.
- We actively cooperate to improve the University, the state of Rhode Island, and the global community beyond our borders.
- We strive to be a community where the environment and property are treated respectfully.
- We seek to create and maintain an environment conducive to personal health and wellness.
- We work to develop skills which promote lifelong learning, leadership and service.
Proud members of: