- Search Chair & Committee Responsibility
- Search Procedures
- Completion Applicant List Form
- Faculty Search Process Checklist HR
- Professional Staff Search Process Checklist HR
- Interview Process
- Guidelines for Legal Interviews
- Search Evaluation Rubric
- Moving to RI Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
The University of Rhode Island Recruitment & Search Process within the Office of Affirmative Action is responsible for monitoring employment transactions by providing consultation to departments and search committees on recruitment strategies and procedures and monitoring faculty and staff hiring decisions.
The search process requires the approval of the director of Affirmative Action, EEO and Diversity (AAEOD) and the director of Human Resources Administration (HRA) throughout the process. All job vacancies require an online application.
The Safari browser for Mac is not compatible with this online application process.