College of Arts and Sciences Forms

Please send all completed forms to

General Student Forms

For additional forms, including Application for Readmission, Credit Override, Add/Drop, and more, please visit the Enrollment Services forms page.

Dean’s Office Forms

The following forms are available in the Dean’s Office (Chafee 257):

  • Second Grade Option Form
  • Pass/Fail Form

Travel Award Forms