At the College of Arts and Sciences, we offer you a range of programs of study and possibilities. Our goal: to prepare you to become a well-informed global citizen with the knowledge, flexibility, and skills required to flourish in a rapidly evolving world.
No matter your area(s) of study, we invite you to explore what fascinates you, to delve into unknown worlds, to think critically, to question the status quo, to synthesize complex problems, to listen to others, to challenge your own opinions, and to communicate effectively.
At the College of Arts and Sciences, we invite you to discover your place in the world.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Arts
- Master of Science
- Master of Library and Information Studies
- Master of Music
- Professional Science Masters Degree
- Master of Public Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy
Research Centers and Outreach Programs
- Center for Nonviolence and Peace Studies
- Center for the Humanities
- Social Science Institute for Research, Education, and Policy
- Feinstein Center for a Hunger Free America
- John Hazen White Sr. Center for Ethics and Public Service
- Mentor/Tutor Internship Program
- Next Generation PhD
- Summer Music Academy