- Lecturer Ad Hoc
- Office: Fernwood Building, Rm 206
- Phone: 401.874.4734
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bethany Milner received a Ph.D. from the City University of New York Graduate Center in 1999. She has worked as a clinical audiologist as well as a teacher and researcher. Dr. Milner is currently a full-time lecturer in the Department of Communicative Disorders at the University of Rhode Island, teaching courses in the areas of hearing and speech sciences and rehabilitation of hearing loss.
Her research interests lie in the areas of aural rehabilitation, particularly in adults.
- Ph.D., City University of New York, 1999
- M.S., Audiology, University of Rhode Island, 1994
- B.S., Speech Pathology/Audiology, Marquette University, 1992