I am looking for Ph.D. students (1 position at this moment) as research assistants to join my group. We will work on interdisciplinary projects to enhance the resiliency of today’s cyber-physical systems and Internet-of-things, such as electric power grids. Students with interests and experiences in areas related to system/network security and reliability, computer networks, and power systems are encouraged to apply. The positions will remain open until filled by qualified candidates.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, or closely related areas.
- Strong interest in cybersecurity, cyber-physical systems, algorithms, and machine learning.
- Knowledge in software-defined networking (SDN) and edge computing is preferred, but not required.
- Experiences in deep learning and data analytics are preferred, but not required.
- Previous research experiences in power grid security are preferred, but not required.
Please send your C.V., GRE (and TOFE or IELTS scores for foreign students) and transcript or any other questions to Dr. Hui Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.