Fascitelli Center for Advanced Engineering, Room 360, 2 East Alumni Avenue, Kingston, RI 02881 – USA
401.874.2655 – email@example.com
- Engineering & Technology Career Fair Returns to the Ryan Center - For the first time since 2019, the URI Engineering & Technology Career Fair was held as an in-person event at the Ryan Center. More than 90 employers and 667 URI students attended the event.
- The idea of democracy is simple. Its execution is complicated. - In 2016, 137.5 million Americans voted in the presidential election. For some, casting their ballot wasn’t easy. Six years later, voters are the most polarized they’ve been in decades.
- Vote Yes On 1 Campaign Kicks Off - URI held a kick-off event for the Vote Yes On 1 campaign at the Narragansett Bay Campus. If Question 1 is approved on the November ballot, $100 million in bonds will be used to improve buildings and facilities on the Bay Campus, including much-needed upgrades to the ocean engineering facilities. College of Engineering Dean Anthony […]
- Message from the Dean, September 2022 - As we welcome back our faculty, staff, and students for the start of a new academic year, it is an appropriate time to celebrate the accomplishments of our community of scholars in the College of Engineering at the University of Rhode Island. It is an exciting time for the University, and it is my honor […]
- Shimadzu Wins URI Distinguish Achievement Award - Shimadzu Scientific Instruments is this year’s winner of the URI corporate Distinguish Achievement Award. Shimadzu’s instruments are used by URI College of Engineering faculty, students, and industry partners, as well as other researchers at URI.
- Chemical Engineering Alumnus to Receive Distinguished Achievement Award - Chemical engineering alumnus Amitesh Saha and mechanical engineering alumnus Victor Ricci will be honored with URI Distinguished Achievement Awards Oct. 22. Saha will receive the Rising Star Award.
- Undergraduate Research on Display - Undergraduate students from around the state presented their summer research projects at URI. The College of Engineering was well represented at the annual symposium, which attracted 450-plus students, faculty, family and friends.
- Postdoctoral Researcher Presents Work at International Conference in Newport - Monika Poonia, a chemical engineering postdoctoral researcher in Professor Geoffrey Bothun’s lab, presented her research on surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) and electrochemical sensors at an international conference in Newport.
Professor and Department Chair
Fascitelli Center for Advanced Engineering 303
401.874.9518 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fascitelli Center for Advanced Engineering 308
401.874.6885 – email@example.com
Distinguished Engineering Professor
Fascitelli Center for Advanced Engineering 305
401.874.2804 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fascitelli Center for Advanced Engineering 311
401.874.2707 – email@example.com
Associate Professor and Graduate Director
Fascitelli Center for Advanced Engineering 313
401.874.9289 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Distinguished Engineering Professor
401.874.2085 – email@example.com
Chester H. Kirk Professor
Fascitelli Center for Advanced Engineering 360C
401.874.2814 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fascitelli Center for Advanced Engineering 309
401.874.4303 – email@example.com
Fascitelli Center for Advanced Engineering 310
401.874.4914 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fascitelli Center for Advanced Engineering 315
Fascitelli Center for Advanced Engineering 307
401.874.2678 – email@example.com
Avedisian Hall 495C
401.874.5594 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fascitelli Center for Advanced Engineering 293
401.623.1577 – email@example.com