A. Robert Rainville Leadership Awards
For 30 years, the Office of Student Involvement, The Center for Student Leadership Development and the Dean of Students Office hold an annual celebration to honor students who are successful in various leadership roles while maintaining a good academic record. The award is named in memory of A. Robert Rainville ’64, students’ friend and mentor, Vice President for Student Affairs 1980-86.
- Students, staff and faculty are invited to nominate a student or team online by 12/9/18. Nominations will be in open in four categories: Student Leader, Servant Leader, Employee Excellence and Team Excellence.
- Nominated students/teams are invited to complete an application by 2/8/19.
- Nominees are reviewed by a selection committee and finalists are interviewed.
- Finalists and their guests are honored at the Rainville Student Leadership Awards banquet on Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 5:30pm.
- Award recipients will be announced at the banquet.
Rainville Student Leadership Award Recipients, Class of 2018; Team Excellence, Thrive, – Employee Excellence, Romanuel Percy – Student Leader, Hailey Flavin – Servant Leader, Shannon McIsaac. Photo Credit Michael J. Nolfe & Michael Salerno